July: BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) Mental Health Month
Walk-Up Vaccine Clinic / Vacuncas contra el COVID-19
City of Hartford
Department of Health and Human Services
131 Coventry Street, Hartford
- Thursday, July 22nd: 2 - 6 PM
- Thursday, July 29th: 2 - 6 PM
call 860.757.4830 for more info
- For more info call: 860 - 560 - 5634
- Para mas informacion llama: 860 - 560 - 5634
2020 Election Resources
- NPR, "How to Talk to Your Kids About the Election"
- CT Children's Hospital, "Talking Politics: What to Say to Your Kids"
- PBS, "Talking with Young Kids about Elections, Democracy, and Justice for All"
- Harper Collins Publishing, "Election Infographic for Kids: Tips & Tricks to Help Your Child Understand the Election"
FREE Computer Basics Workshops for Adults - provided in partnership with the Women's Mentoring Network Inc.
- Classes held on Zoom:
- English classes - Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Spanish classes - Thursdays at 12:00 p.m. and Saturdays at 1:15 p.m.
- Make an appointment for a personalized tutoring session
I AM ENOUGH Counseling Services - For young girls aged 5-10
Internet Essentials from Comcast - Apply for 2 months of free, high-speed internet
Hartford Families Resource Packet - Services for basic needs, healthcare and behavioral health, phone services, meal distribution sites, and more
Student Meal Pick-Up Locations - Meals are distributed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 am - 12 pm
Hartford Public Schools Resource List - Click here to access a list of free resources for families from the Center for Children's Advocacy, in partnership with Hartford Public Schools
Internet Access during the COVID-19 Crisis - EXTENDING FREE PUBLIC WIFI ACCESS TO EVERYONE FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2020. To continue to help keep people connected as the country prepares to reopen, we are extending free access to the 1.5 million public Xfinity WiFi hotspots to anyone who needs them, including non-customers, through the end of 2020. Click here to learn how to find a Xfinity WiFi hotspots.
Foodshare - If you would like to find the location of a Mobile Foodshare site near you;
- Call 860-856-4321 (24 hours)
- Visit Online Schedule foodshare.org/mobile or
- Text "Foodshare" to 85511